Monday, April 7, 2008

Everybody stumbles once in a while or for hours at a time

About an hour ago I was sucked into something that I have been avoiding for months now, but just couldn't resist anymore considering I was told that it would help more people see this blog. I'm talking about Stumble.

Seriously people I don't think you quiet understand. Stumble is a computer program that works with Firefox that asks you what types of things you're interested in and then randomly tkaes you to websites. I've had this program on my computer for about 3 hours and it is already ruining my life. It knows that I love booze and it takes me to sites like Drink-O-Meter that tell me how much alcohol I have drank in my lifetime along with how much money I have spent on it. (For those interested I've consumed 4176.64 drinks and spent $20047.87 on alcohol - it's ok I know I'm a booze-bag) Then it takes me to languageisavirus.com - a website that helps cure writer's block. It kills me how every time I hit the blue and green swirly "stumble" button that without fail a site that I want to look at comes up.

*CLICK*

Although this site has consumed my life I have learned so many valuable things. One of which I am so doing the next time I go to the bar. It's a drinking game called, "You're a Cunt!" In this game you get a group of people to chug pints and the last person to finish is crowned the "messenger." It is then the "messenger's" job to go up to people that the group picks and say, "You're a Cunt!" and that's all they can say. (Sorry if you don't like the word cunt, but it's one of my favorites.)

*CLICK*

Then I was taken to http://imgs.zinio.com/retail_srvs/classics/ a site that thousands and thousands of books all online: Alice's Adventures in Wonderland, The Call of the Wild, Crime and Punishment, Dracula, the list just keeps on going!

*CLICK*

After that I was taken to Mr. Wong's Soup'Partments: The largest virtual building in the world! (When I finish this post I'm totally going to get an apartment in that building! look for me http://www.mrwong.de/myhouse/)

*CLICK*

NO MORE CLICKING!!! I could go on for hours with this and I probably will. But go check it out (stumbleupon.com) if you like spending hours of your life in front of your computer looking at the most random shit that you never knew was on the internet.

No comments: