Saturday, August 16, 2008

So this is Love

I am far from the most beautiful woman in the world or as I like to say it - I may not be a 10 but the boys say I clean up good. (Thank-you Gretchen Wilson) However, At age 22 I have definitely dated my fair share of guys. (The exact number is currently in deliberation.)

I've been in both long term and short term relationships many of which have helped me to become the person I am today. I have loved and lost and it really is true what they say because if I hadn't loved at all I wouldn't have learned how strong of a person I am and I would not be who I am today.

Today, I am pleased to say that I am head over heels in love. I have never been able to say that before and if I could compare the love I have now to the love I have had in the past a very simple equation comes to mind (EQUATION! Oh my boyfriend would be so proud of me!) The love I once had X 100,000,000,000 = The love I have now. Ok so not quite rocket science or college level shit but the point is that I'm happy. I'm happier than I have ever been in my life.

And I know all of you must be thinking, "Who are you and what the fuck have you done with Eve?" but don't worry its still me. I know that I have yet to swear like a sailor in this post, and that there haven't been any dirty jokes. But I promise its me. (Don't worry I've still got that spunk in me.) I'm just a little gushy about the fast that I've found the love of my life.

I've never actually thought that a guy I dated would be the father of my children, but when I think about him and I together I get a HUGE goofy smile on my face and at times my thoughts tend wonder in that direction and I see a happy little family and it makes my heart smile.

And don't just think these thoughts are one sided. He loves me back and wants all the things that I want too. He actually told his parents about me! He has never told his parents about any girl that he has dated before. AND never mind that he invited me to come home with him for Thanksgiving! Thats HUGE!!!!

OK soooo the whole point of this post is to let you in on my love life. There will be times when I blog about it. We tend to do some pretty goofy things together and there are always good stories to go along with it. Additionally...OH SHIT! How dumb am I I forgot to tell you - My boyfriend's name is Wes. Anyway, Wes and I love to travel in addition to going on mini adventures, so as we go on trips I will be blogging about what cool shit we find and the people we run into. Also, in November I'll let you know how Thanksgiving goes with his 'rents cause God knows with my luck I'll do something stupid.

No comments: