Monday, February 11, 2008

There's no crying in Politics...Or is there?

Voting. I am allowed to do it because women of past generations rallied for the right for me to. And I do vote. Women have been voting for decades now, and considering we have IQs higher than most toaster ovens I would say we do a pretty good job of it.

The other day I walked into the voting booth, pulled the curtain shut behind me, and I cast my vote. I voted for Hilary Clinton. My reasoning behind this is because of her political views, NOT because she cried on television. Fox news and CNN enjoyed complaining about how Hilary is really gunning for the womans vote and that is why she cried on national television. As an intelligent person (please note that I said person and not woman.) I would never vote for someone based on sympathy or because of an emotional display.

Seriously you national TV bullshit news casters, what kind of idiot do you think I am? Oh yeah, that's right - I'm not! I will vote for the deligate that I feel will do the best for our country. I don't vote based on who my parents vote for, who is hot, or because someone cried on TV. It's true I am a woman. I know. I know. Big shocker! I'm sympathetic to women and I cry and all that other bullshit that goes along with it. But I am intelligent and you need to shut-up and deal with it!

No comments: